"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein
1. Undergraduate Curriculum Committee, 2016-Cont.’, Petroleum Eng. Department, Texas A&M University.
2. Petroleum Engineering Representative in Junior Engineering Faculty Advisory Council (JEFAC), 2017-Cont' College of Engineering, Texas A&M University. LINK
3. Vice Chair Junior Engineering Faculty Advisory Council (JEFAC), 2015 Sept.-2017 College of Engineering, Texas A&M University. LINK
2. Honors Program Coordinator for Petroleum Engineering, 2016-2017, College of Engineering, Texas A&M University. LINK
4. Undergraduate scholarship committee, 2014-2016’, Texas A&M University, Petroleum Engineering Department.
1. ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.) Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) Program Evaluator, 2018-Cont.’
1. Associate Editor, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering
2. Managing Guest Editor for the Thermal EOR Special Issue of Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering by Elsevier BV. This issue will be published online on July 1, 2018. LINK
4. Managing Guest Editor for Enhanced Heavy Oil and Oil Shale Recovery Special Issue of Geosciences LINK.
External Committee Service
1. The SPE Faculty Innovative Teaching Award Committee (October 2016-October 2019). LINK.
2. Technical Program Committee for SPE Heavy Oil Technical Conference, 15-16 February 2017, Calgary, AB, Canada. LINK.
3. Technical Program Committee for SPE Latin America and Caribbean Heavy and Extra-Heavy Oil Conference, 19-20 October 2016, Lima, PERU. LINK
4. Technical Program Committee for SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference and Exhibition, 29-31 January 2018, Abu Dhabi, UAE. LINK.
5. Technical Program Committee for Thermal EOR International Workshop, “Thermal Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery: Laboratory Testing, Simulation and Oilfields Applications”, 28June-1July 2016, Kazan, Russia. LINK.
6. Technical Program Committee for Thermal EOR International Workshop, “Thermal Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery: Laboratory Testing, Simulation and Oilfields Applications”, 28June-1July 2017, Kazan, Russia. LINK.
4. SPE Journal
15. Journal of Energy Resources Technology, ASME
Research Funding Review
21. American Chemical Society (ACS), Petroleum Research Fund
1. The Academy of Future Faculty (AFF) at Texas A&M University
2. Combustion Institute, The Central States Section, Mentoring High School Teachers for grant proposal writing on combustion to encourage high school students involvement in research and for a college degree, July 2015-cont.’
3. Mentoring on WITSON to encourage women education in science and engineering
1. Pacific Rubiales (Bogota, Colombia) on ISC projects in Quifa and Rubiales Fields, May 2011- May 2012
2. Husky Energy (Calgary, AB) on Saleski Pilot Plans, June 5-6, 2012
3. Field-scale Simulation of In-Situ Combustion, Confidential, 2011 May-2012 April.
4. Field-scale Simulation of In-Situ Combustion, Schlumberger-Stanford University, 2008-2012.
5. Field-scale Simulation of SUPLACU Oil Field, Romania with Schlumberger, Nov. 2010-2011.
6. In-Situ Combustion of Mexican Heavy Crude Oils with PEMEX-Stanford, 2008-2010.